Thursday, November 05, 2009

urgh

I am so over exams. I've done 4 out of 14 so far and all i do is worry about the stupid mistakes i made afterwards. Or mistakes i'm not even aware of. 

Please please in HL chem make the grade boundaries lower. and please please let me make up any stupid mistakes in paper 2 maths. I think i got the whole 8 mark thing in last question wrong in paper 1. and some... bits i was unsure about in some other questions. URGH i need a 7 

So after dropping off Sav i went to Pines... and laura and i wandered around and saw TOMLOO who was too busy listening to his music with inbuilt earphones to hear me =( and then mum came so i had to go. 

I still haven't done any work. I should start now... for stupid paper 2 maths. I need to collect more biology past papers. I have like none compared to all my other subjects. 

1 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

because i didn't comment on the last one i'm going to rave about those DAMN AWSOME mugs!!!!!!!!! so cool mugs...so cool...just soo cool

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com