Monday, October 12, 2009

sleeping

dun da da dun da da boom 


Hey i'm a jam bun, we're all gonna live

but it feels like we belong together, can someone

tell me where do i start? 

and i eat turtles so don't steal my graphics 

calculator

let it go, let it roll right off your shoulder

cos sin tan cot sic cosec 

it just takes some time ... ever and ever

it will be just fine ! alright alright !

email essays what geog essays? i've done 5 already

why are you so obsessed with me?

MAHHHHHH *african language* in the circle of lifeeeeee

i'm a pink flamingo in Fantasia 2000

quaeque, eoque, fuere qui, umquam, isque

You can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare! (turn the lights on)

I have two nailcutters on my desk. 

...all around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces

"Vengeance is walking Salem"

We could light the candle, oh won't you light my candle? 


did you realise that 90% of the above was song lyrics? 


1 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

LOOOLLL

okay THAT should be 45's title song!!!!

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com