Sunday, October 18, 2009

hello munchkins


Sometimes, i like to imagine becoming famous through blogging. But then i realize i don't want everyone scrutinizing my posts - I can't write for every audience and interest and i don't know how to. So, i guess i'll keep on entertaining you guys with funny pictures :) 

Today i ate noodles, a quarter of a cheesecake, tea, biscuits, melted cheese on toast and banana chips. I expect to gain even more weight over dinner. I also watched an hour of Pokemon, learned 100 lines of latin, lay in the sun with my dogs, read my weekly newspapers, saved more interesting pics, searched facebook and did two maths papers. I decided i didn't have enough time to help bath the dogs or make dog biscuits for them anyway. 

But i did find time to blog :) 

I'm screwing up my eyes atm because i took my lamp to the other room and i can feel a draft. 

This ding dong dang whatever song by SHINee is .........strange. 

2 Comments:

Anonymous steph wang said...

I LIKE THAT SHINEE SONG
sounds like crazy frog
DING DING etcetcetc

9:50 AM  
Blogger adeliiiiiine said...

Keep imagining of becoming famous
Someone like me won't scrutinize you
'Cause you know that I do that I lot...
Don't you??

How many dogs do you have??

xoxo
adeLINe

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com