Friday, October 16, 2009

late nights...

So, i switched back to my late sleeping/hw-ing habits. It's because i have 2 hr naps everyday oh dear. I'm going to skip Monday because it's only 2 periods. 

This is what MHS is doing for Speech Night. Cool much? 

Human percussion!

It took me like 2 hours to do a latin unseen just then.... oh dear. And i'm really liking latin essays atm... i wish i knew my stuff as well for English :( 

Soo... today it was pyjamas day right? I didn't wear pjpj because on colder nights i wear trackies and tshirt but at lunch Stooph and i went to BP in our pjs.. and brought toy Pysduck along too! And she bought her V and kettle chips and as soon as we stepped out of BP, we see the whole world flooding rain. like woah how did that happen so fast?! Hmm.. so waited for a bit and ran back to school. 

Tomorrow is hippie day and Back to Junior School as well. I remember the preps gave the Year 12s roses and i'll blog about it tomorrow. 

1 Comments:

Blogger .::EmiLy::. said...

omg viv
i do that too!!

i sleep 3 hours after school and then work till late night =.=
it's so bad....

but i broke out of it last night and slept a little earlier and now im in the computer room feeling stoned.

see you later <3

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com