Saturday, October 17, 2009

ending...


Okay firstly i decided i will go to school on Monday. But i'm going to use my spares effectively and not spend time eating in them as i usually do. 

Back to Junior School was today. The preps drew pictures of us and laminated them into bookmarks. Saw videos and the grade ones danced for us. Watched this video of us in prep and didn't think my voice could go any higher... literally a squeal oh god. Back when bowl haircuts were in and i wore suspender belts and dresses. 

Our primary school teachers came back today. I think i will remember gr 6 the most fondly out of all my schooling- the teacher was fantastic, everyone was friends with each other, everyday was special and it was memorable even without any friends.

This is different to high school.

Had 4 hours of straight eating today. The gr 6 had food, then latin party, double english party... and tamara and i stalked our gr 6 prep buddy for 5 minutes around the food table wondering if she would recognise us. LOL we spent two weeks making this picture book for her in gr 6 and she chucked it away in the corner LOLLLL 

I was going to say something but then i feel like an idiot. Oh my god i'm such a hypocrite. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com