Tuesday, October 13, 2009

don't want

via papertissue

I wish i could touch water
and everything would become magic.
How can she get her dress dirty...
it's too nice to be kneeling in mud

Do you ever get this feeling
that's sharp and nostalgic
but also not, and
only one thing satisfies it.

Which i still haven't figured out yet.

And then there's another feeling -
that i do not want to
stay. But that's for
another time...

Tom said he doesn't want to die.
But i don't want to be alone.
I'm going to read Book VI of the Aeneid
for info on
the Underworld.

I just had fish soup. It's nice with..
with pepper.
I feel like something's sprinkled onto my heart.
It's sweet, but it keeps
dissolving. Why?

Eww random oil patch on my paper
I'm just trying to make you
believe that i'm real.
I want candy! (funky sunglasses)

This is not a rap by the way. Haha, i hope
you didn't read it that way.
I have a headache.
Today i did a latin essay, chem paper, maths paper and now
neurobiology.

In the end, we're all just poop, you know?



4 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

erm insightful vivi. underworld would be good to read greek stuff

10:22 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

Eww random oil patch on my paper
I'm just trying to make you
believe that i'm real.
I want candy! (funky sunglasses)

this is my favourite part of your non-rap.

omg, you did so much today. argh, i still have not done any latin essays wth. : ( viv you have inspired me now.

5:43 PM  
Anonymous nadzzzzz said...

Nice photo viv ^^

And I like the poem (?? it is a poem yea?) LOL

7:22 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

LOL SO THATS WHAT U MENT BY DONT' WANT LAST NITE !!

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com