Sunday, April 12, 2009

goddamnit

Drumming depresses me so much. I want to kick it.

It hurts my brain. It hurts my self esteem. It hurts my right foot. But what sucks the most is that i don't even have a drum kit. Hilarious, isn't it?

Suddenly, i'm not believing in myself anymore. It's really hard.

My plan:
I want you to want me/josie - I can actually play this.
Fall out boy - I'll get there...
Dark blue - i'm going to make this song up.
Misery Business - can i just sacrifice half the bass drum ???? i really don't care you know

please don't tell me there's another song. Unless it's Get Back.


How much do i have to sacrifice before i can reach performance standard?

Edit: After running with dogs and going over I Don't Care (haha, how fitting) , i feel better now. But this feeling keeps coming back :(

2 Comments:

Blogger Yi-Ling said...

omg viv, don't lose faith in yourself, i know you've worked so hard and i believe that you CAN DO IT!

don't abandon your work for band, either - as much as we want 45 to succeed, we also want you to get 45!

calvin gave you the thing for dark blue, right? so you have that, you seem pretty good at fall out boy, but really, i am very impressed with how much work you are putting into this.

WE SUPPORT YOU!

8:24 PM  
Anonymous wensi said...

viv, i love you <3 keep going at it WE BELIEVE IN YOU AND WE'RE GOING TO BE AWESOME.

LOVE YOU LONG TIME VIVSI FOREVER KK

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com