Monday, March 30, 2009

tired

Omg. I finally finished my Geography Coast Fieldwork Report which is my 25% Internal Assessment.



Except for the fact it's.... around 800-1k over the word limit. ah shit.

BUT IT'S DONE! And it's going to be laminated and bound and sent off to the IBO. If i ever get the word count down. If.

Now onto other crap ==

Edit: Can i just say something? From an IB perspective, whoever (mainly VCE) complains about getting 90%+ and still wants to go kill themself, then please do. No one actually cares did you know - unless you all did well.

Instead they're either crying or wanting to throw something at you.

Now go and earn that 99.95 without pissing someone off.

Editx2: i meant 90%+ in a test/exam. Not enter.

3 Comments:

Blogger Farnie said...

congratulations! =o only 800-1000 words over the limit? im disappointed in you :P
sooo will u lose marks if u go over? wow laminated and bound.. sounds so pro xDD
looks good! :D

9:55 PM  
Blogger Vincentjr said...

....25....fricken.....pages.....long....ARGH

I would go crazy if I had to do such a long report!!

HOW DID YOU NOT?!

lolol laminated and bound...SOUNDS SO PRO!

And I sense a tone of vehemence against people who are complaining about a 90+ enter....care to explain?

6:58 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

haha i don't mind the length. my EE will be around 40 pages =\

haha 90% in a test/exam. not enter ==

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com