Saturday, April 04, 2009

Our last term 1 ever.

And now it's holidays :) But more like hardcore study instead ><

Highlights of last day of term 1:


- Fallacy of the day, spoken by the principal and interpreted by the students.
I am a morning person.
Mary Magdalene also appears to be a morning person, since she decided to be up on Easter Sunday outside Jesus' tomb, out of grief.
Therefore i am Mary Magdalene #2.

- Rugby Jumpers
I could've put FROGGY, but opted for the title GFM #1 (h)
Em and glor put #2 and #3 respectively :) We are GFM family.

- Three bloodnoses
1) Morning wake up call
2) When changing afterschool
3) Boxhill Station --> bloodied hand i kept scaring stoof with. --> got concession card with a bloodied face.

- Epic thunderstorm
Enough said. But it better not happen when i'm taking my 100 EE surveys.

- Distressed froggy
My ee supervisor wasn't here today and i think Mrs Day thinks im a distressed maniac because i was so upset. I REALLY NEED THAT DRAFT. NOW. But it's cool i'm getting it mailed to me.

- 1.5 hour trip from PLC to MC
Haha, we dropped Gloria's stuff off at bh and that meant squeezing into a sauna/767 bus. Trained to Flinders with crap customer service. Finally got to MC and all along with Gloria and Stoof bashing each other up while Emily and i were @.@

- Felt violated
According to Stoof, i had a middle age guy check out my legs in Borders MC. GAH. I really should exfoliate them. And start running. Thankyou to Stoof for wtf-ing him away.

- Kbox/2nd Sauna
Squishing 23 awesome people into a room fit for 10 is pretty cool. Not only do you lose water weight, you get mass singing that leaves you feeling drained but on a high. And knowing pretty much everyone in the room helps too :)

- Lost water bottle
Yes, the one i chewed. It's with Nadia, i hope.

- Belle's party dinner at Sofias
Lots of food but I didn't know whether to be more critical of the asians/non asian or the IB/VCE segregation. It's kind of sad both ways, but increasingly unavoidable. And i'm happy that Belle likes the whale Stoof, Clare, Joanne and I bought her :)

- Preparation for black hole of doom
I depressed myself last night with the amount of hw/study I/we all have to do in these two weeks. Including EE, World Lit, UMAT preparation and i cbf with TOK atm.

- Drumming
I learned/figured out two new beat combos last night. I'm cool.

My life is very interesting, no?


Have a great holiday everyone :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Vincentjr said...

What is GFM??

LOL and you have so much work!! Don't be too stressed, just work hard xDD

O_O...you didn't put froggy on your rugby jumper.. HOW COULD YOU?!?

wear the froggy headband thing instead XD

2:23 PM  
Blogger ~Z/Infinity Eva [-Vincent-] said...

...I'm not sure whether or not I would have actually enjoyed getting violated by some middle aged guy. >_>;;

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmfao at the fallacy.
it made my night. ;D
i <3 u viv

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com