Friday, March 27, 2009

aths day 09

It's really hard to imagine myself a few months from now, let alone a year. Where will I be, what will i pursue, who will i still be friends with.

How long will it take until i know what i want to do?

What i want to do after nov 09:

- take up drawing classes again
- buy a guitar and learn it
- make a quilt
- understand commitment
- volunteer
- become the best swimming coach because i don't feel like training anymore.

What i have to do:
- study
- get more sleep
- please myself
- and then please my parents
- how about please the whole world
- eat myself
- be awarded The Coolest Blogger title

What i can't be bothered to do:
- study.

haha, and now i will go to a buffet because it is my dad's bday today. And congrats to Leven :) I think the younger year levels think us Year 12s are strange... running down the oval whooping ... well it is our last year, right :)

I think i'm going to go to Swimming Sports just to collect more ribbons =D

1 Comments:

Blogger Vincentjr said...

You've already been awarded the 'COOLEST BLOGGER' Title by everyone. Why do you need further confirmation? XDXD

ROFL and if you can still draw as well as you did with those earlier drawings, WE'LL HAVE A PICASSO ON OUR HANDS...but in a good way. Those MSN pictures are just the beginning...

And eating yourself can be arranged

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com