Wednesday, March 25, 2009

no.

I wish i could mindwork.

Then i could do my homework in my sleep and wake up with it all done.

And this tummy ache is a bitch. I've had it for two days so far and i have to keep taking dumps. Are you trying to cripple me or what?!

In maths today, i glued pieces of paper to Kristen's forehead, fingernails, ears and hand with drawings/comments on them. (Credits: fiona's phone)

It was hilarious whenever she woke up from her sleep to talk to someone else.


And i also deranged Sav's eco revision sheet. I swear i saw the word "budget" so many times i instantly thought budgies.


The pic's blurry so click on it, and it's basically daddy/orphaned/family of budgies. And why is there a "budget" and a "Budget"??? Oh, and musn't forget the illegitimate budgies on the other page. And the dodgy one.

Obviously i don't do eco. =)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm happy i can't do mindwork...sif let hw follow you into your sleep =__="

Lol crap until you're crippled vuv, nice =p

Btw i must say Kristen looks pretty awesome with all that stuff stuck onto her XD Next time give her wolverine claws and a moustache, she'll love you for it <3 ^__^

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww Kristen haha ^_^

10:17 PM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

i love the picture of kristen sleeping. AHAHHAA.

Fiscal policy = budgetary policy = ...follow the trend.

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL
what do you people expect me to do in math!!!

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL
what do you people expect me to do in math!!!

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com