Saturday, March 14, 2009

2001 - 2002

After finishing my chem hw, i found this big box of photos and some weird artwork i did in gr 4/5 (outside school)



I remember being really bad at sketching, because i'd worry more about a perfect circle than making it look 3D.

I would get so frustrated and wonder why the hell i had to do sketching with the older people and not do fun art/craft anymore.

Yes, i hated sketching. I can't draw either.






I had a big sketchbook of artwork just like that, but i've only found this one so far.

My firemen look retarded and they have really big gumboots LOL

And my sister thought those oil pastels were crayons >_>





I'm busy procrastinating bio prac, and those spheres are ugly.

IT RAINED SO MUCH TODAY, I LOVE THIS WEATHER !!!!!

What i did today...
- bio notes
- chem atomic sheet
- nursing home
- about to do bio prac
- look at old photos

7 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

TOTALLY THE NEXT DIVINCI!!!I WISH I COULD DRAW LIKE YOUR ELEVEN YR OLD SELF...why why!?!?!
seriously vivi you are too pro

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omggggg as iff your bad at sketchinggg!
1. you were like kristen said...11 yrs old!
2. .. ==" .. i can't even draw like that now.. =="
your picture of the firemen is cuteee =]

8:08 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

lmao i think 10 years old.

hahaha gumboots

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhaha wellll my bad.. but still!

btw.. i don't even know if the person who commented before was kristen.. there is a huugeee possiblity that it wasn't.. but i don't know why i made that connection =S

8:13 PM  
Blogger Vincentjr said...

WHAT THE HELL!! THOSE SPHERES ARE AWESOME!!

I wish i could draw like that nao, let alone when i was 11....

don't worry, when you become revolutionary in your drawings, no one will laugh at the gumboots

9:11 PM  
Blogger Jesh said...

O:

art talent, I can't even do draw a circle ==

10:47 AM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

haha luindilwen is kristen <3

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com