Thursday, June 10, 2010

so far


Biology exam - pretty good but i stuffed the cell division/menstrual cycle questions up. Not sure if i can scrape a H1 or not. 

Chemistry exam -
Edit: I have decided that the exam was actually alright and much easier than last year's HL chem exam. I'm just scared of how fast the marks can drop though. 

1. read the paper (oh not bad this is do-able)
2. beginning of paper (this is boring dum di dum)
3. middle of paper (oh shit wtf WHY AM I SO UNSURE OF THIS & THIS & THIS & THAT?!)
4. end of paper (aha, i have successfully tricked myself into thinking that everything i did was remotely correct!)

 I hate it when it's the little things that trip you over. And i have no idea how i went (some MC questions are worth 4 marks... sif) because you can lose marks so easily ... especially in multiple choice :(

Physics exam - 
It is tomorrow and i am going to fail it. 

Breadth exam - 
Also tomorrow ..need to do well to make up for physics

I so cannot be bothered anymore...................

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Naww Jia you viv chan =]

As if you have problem with the girly stuff of bio =__= Our bio exam had two 10 mark questions on menstural cycle and female gamates and I completely wtfed hahah. I think the way you described chem exams is how alot of kids do all their exams =p

Go poon physics!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Glor said...

Oh man I hate those questions where you have question a,b,c,d,e,f,g like never ending and if you can't do a or b you're stuff >.<" even then there is c,d,e,f,g to do =="

You can do!! Jia You Vivfrog =)

Haha that video hehe xD

4:57 PM  
Blogger Luindilwen said...

LOL i know what you mean about convincing yourself. i wish we at least walked out of an exam knowing that we didn't know something. rather than believing that we knew something

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com