Saturday, June 12, 2010

fried eggy :)

First day of my 6 week holidays :) 

I woke up late to the phone ringing and no pants. Laura was like "where are your pants" when i walked past her room and i replied "i don't know" ... even though it's because mum washed my pj pants and being lazy, i slept pantless. 


I really like the last episode of Glee. (This is going to be a long and picture-full post!)
Laura made fat, chocolate pancakes today. I helped out mum at work and even cleaned the windows. Hah. 


I like this picture, don't you?

I also went to Aquarena, decided to go to pilates at 9am tomorrow, vacuumed the house, walked the dogs, caught up on Glee and Masterchef and drove to Glen Wavelery.  


Pink. Reminds me of Forever New. 
* pictures from PAPERTISSUE

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovin' Touchin' Squuezin'.. Anyway you want it. :)

7:40 PM  
Blogger Glor said...

Haha pantless nice to know lolz

Ohh holidays ==" when will my come oh well having a mini holiday here in its self xD

Enjoy your holidays =D

11:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Didn't take you to be a gleek. Did you tear up a little when they sang "To Sir, With Love"?

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com