Monday, May 17, 2010

mondays are the best

so entrancing...don't you think?

Hmm... what did i do today. I found Fiona on the way to Physics and then found 10 familiar people around me in the Physics lecture. Now that felt good. 

Had a good nap in chem and bio... and then Swango and i found beef and chicken calzones to eat and the bread was fluffy on the inside and tasted like pizza! Watched people play pool and decided to asian squat in a circle in the bar until the asian lady decided to give us some stools lol. 

I actually spent 2 hours researching and outlining my breadth essay today :) Then i went to find others for our weekly catchup till 6-7pm in Brownless Library. Today's group was even bigger and we spent the majority of the time playing Truth or Dare on Edi's iphone. Hehe

And then I took advantage of Jacky's offer and got him to also buy Swango a Coconut Milk drink with Sago :) Hehehe and then we found super cheap sushi on the way back to QV so i bought Jacky some..rofl

I just showered. I feel soooooo good right now.  

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is super cheap sushi!?

7:34 PM  
Blogger f i o n a said...

ooh yaaaaay<333
i wish my day was as action-packed as urs! ima going to crash this "weekly catchup" event next week XDDDDD

7:37 PM  
Blogger Glor said...

Throw me some =P

8:30 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

lonsdale street

haha okay see you there fiona :D that is, unless we all decide to go nerd by ourselves rofl

okay i throw you some sushi =]

10:05 AM  
Anonymous swango said...

YES I GOT A MENTION YEAH ~ that coconut sago was yummy ^___^

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com