hellllooooooooo fellow poos :D My eyes hurt.
Anyway... i wasn't sure about what to blog about because i've done so much these past two weeks! But i will tell you some of the stupid/interesting/cool things i have done since the start of holidays....
- I am currently up to Episode 57 Yakitate Japan :D hehehe
- I just realised i filled in the small slip for the State Election incorrectly..... I put down 1. but forgot to number the rest of the names in order............. great. LOL meh
- I've done some cooking with Laura/Farn.. dumplings, coconut and mango pudding, wonton dumplings etc
- I'm also going broke.... too many birthday parties =(
- My sister was too lazy to take the dogs out to pee last night so I came back home at 2am to find a wet patch on the carpet. After cleaning it up i had this strange dream about waking up at 11:30am and panicking because half of my guests had arrived and i still hadn't cleaned up all these pee patches..... =='
- I did a lot better in Biology than i expected so i am really relieved. I totally screwed up the 10 mark Genetic q in Section D of the exam and other.... genetic bits... that i never really 100% learned...
- Next semester, my subjects will be Foundations of Animal Health 1, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, Human Physiology and Acoustic Riffs (Guitar)
- I need to go guitar shopping/borrowing/whatever. Does anyone have any advice for beginner guitarists?
- LEAF CATERPILLAR CANNON POO !!!! If you want to know the story behind this i will post it next time.
- I think my earrings are undergoing oxidation..... uh oh
- My new favourite shows to watch on tv are The Circle and Murder, She Wrote. So when the ads come on during The Circle i switch to channel nine and watch this detective show. Hehehe
- Laura made me an omelette today :) Dijon mustard, blanched beans and mushrooms go excellently together.